With autumn upon us, it’s the perfect time to start thinking about ways to stay busy indoors. Fun activities can be a great way to spend quality time with your family. And with so many great prospects to decide from, there is something for anyone. If you are looking for a few indoor fall activities for the family, we’ve collected a few of our seasonal favorites.
- Pastry Bake-Off: Autumn implies harvest time and plenty of good things to make and eat. Why not have a bake-off with your family and friends? Each individual could put together their best pie or another favorite fall dessert. Then the best part – you get to taste all of them to decide which one is the best!
- Leaf Painting: Add a splash of color to your Toano rental by making fun leaf paintings. With just a few art supplies, you can utilize fallen leaves to make colorful works of art that are perfect for your seasonal décor.
- Knitting or Crocheting: Fall is the perfect time to learn or renew a skill like knitting or crocheting. You can use these handy crafts to make hats and scarves for yourself and your family. They make brilliant holiday gifts, too!
- Fall Movie Marathon: For the finest of lazy autumn days, plan on a fall movie marathon. You and your family could curl up in soft blankets and enjoy delicious snacks while watching some of the season’s best films.
- Reading: Another beloved fall activity is getting caught up in a good book or book series. With a cozy sweater and a hot drink, you can enjoy many pleasant hours with a great read.
- Carve and Decorate Pumpkins: Harvest time means pumpkins, and where there are pumpkins, there are artistic ways to carve and decorate them. Create some beautiful pumpkins for your mantle, porch, or walkway, or get your spooky on with some fright night favorites.
- Decorate the House: While you’re at it, why not decorate the house or front porch? All decked out in seasonal accents and colors, you could make your home and porch a gorgeous and alluring space that is perfect for a festive fall season.
- Make a Seasonal Wreath: Your front door would look great with a new wreath. Why not make your own? With a few craft supplies and some creativity, you could make a stunning one-of-a-kind wreath that you will want to use again next year!
- Make Caramel Apples: For the sweetest of autumn treats, nothing beats caramel apples. And they are just as fun to make as they are to eat! Get the whole family involved and create some delicious caramel apple creations together!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.